현재페이지 경로 정보입니다. 뎁스 메뉴리스트를 이용하여 페이지를 이동하실 수 있습니다.

Print Page.

FAQ

FAQ 0페이지 게시물 목록
제목
QWhat should I do if I lost the reservation card?
A

Losing the reservation card does not cause any administrative problem that will prevent you from receiving same-day medical examination. Please visit the corresponding medical department on the day of examination.

QHow do I pay the medical examination cost?
A

You can pay by cash, credit card or by wire transfer in certain situations. Please contact (Outpatient) 82-62-220-3615, (admission) 82-62-220-3341.

QCan the receipt be reissued?
A

Due to tax law, the receipt is not reissued, but payment certificate or medical examination cost record is issued as an alternative.

QHow do I get to the hospital by public transportation?
A

You can visit Chosun University Hospital (CUH) by taking subway line 1 and get off at Namgwangju station Gate 5 and walk up the hill to CUH.

By bus, take bus and get off at the Chosun University Enterance, and walk to the CUH or exit at Namgwangju station and walk up the hill approximately less than 5 minutes.

QHow do I use the parking facility?
A

Chosun University parking lot is open 24 hours. Outpatients may use the parking lot free for the day of examination and the admission/discharge patients may use the lot free on the day of admission and the day of discharge. Parking is free of charge for one vehicle per one admitted patient.

For all other visitors, the parking fee is free for the first 30 minutes and 500 won per extra 10 minutes thereafter.

Please contact the parking office (telephone ####) or General Affairs team (82-62-220-3321~4) for further inquiries.

QWhat items should I bring when admitted?
A

You may require health insurance card, basic washing kit, slipper, water bottles and cups.

QWhat do I do with valuables?
A

Please avoid keeping valuables and cash in the ward. The hospital is not responsible for loss due to the negligence of patients. (The valuables may be lost or stolen.)

QCan I be admitted on holidays?
A

Admission on holidays is possible if the admission is previously scheduled.

(Reserved patient, emergency patient in emergency room, etc.)

QWhat is the standard ward cost calculation?
A

1 day is calculated from 12:00 PM of the day of admission to 12:00 PM of next day.

If the patient is admitted between 00:00~06:00 or discharged after 18:00, 50% of the admission fee and ward fee will be added.

QWhat should I do if I am discharged at night or on holidays?
A

If the attending doctor decides to discharge the patient at night or on holiday, the patient is required to pay the medical fee at the patient affairs team. (Discharge is allowed at any time.)

QHow do I receive various proof documents?
A

Outpatients: Please submit a request to the attending doctor during examination for issuance.

Admission patients: Please submit a request to the attending doctor or nurse office for issuance 1 or 2 days in advance of discharge.

QAre various certificate documents only issued to the patients themselves?
A

Issuance of various certificate documents requires the submission of documentation and ID including health insurance card or ID card.

QHow do I receive a copy of my medical records?
A

The medical affairs department will copy the medical record written by the attending doctor and the admission affairs team will affix a seal after they receive the copy issuance fee.

If someone other than the patient themselves is to receive the copy of medical records, such person must submit letter of attorney, seal certificate, personal ID of the entrusted, and power of attorney for issuance of the medical records copy.

QHow can I get the documents to be submitted to the insurance company?
A

Admitted patients: Confirm with your insurance company which documents are required (mostly admission/discharge confirmation letter, diagnosis, doctor’s opinion, receipt, etc.), and submit a request to the attending doctor or nurse office for the issuance of the documents.