1. High sensitive C-reactive protein and carotid intima meida thickness in Korean populations, Journal of Korean Diabetes Association 2003;26(2):84-91.
2. Increased ROS production by high glucose in cultured mouse insulinoma cell line. Journal of Korean Diabetes Association 2004;28(4):1-12.
3. Effective glycemic control achieved by the transplantation of VEGF-transfected islets in STZ-induced diabetic mice. Journal of Korean Diabetes Association 2005;29(4):282-295.
4. Efficacy of octreotide LAR in acromegalic patients. Journal of Korean Endocrine Society 2005;20(4):344-352.
5. Heterogeneity of early onset and ketosis resistant diabetes in Korean subjects- is it possible to determine cut-off age of early-onset type 2 diabetes? Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2005;70(1):38~45.
6. Insulin secretory defect plays a major role in the development of diabetes in patients with distal pancreatectomy. Metabolism 2006;55:135-141.
7. Effects of caloric restriction on the expression of PGC-1 and PPARs mRNA in liver of OLETF rats. Journal of Korean Diabetes Association 2006;30(3):161~170.
8. Waist circumference may be more important than body mass index in determinants of left ventricular mass in Korean hypertensive patients. Journal of Korean Diabetes Association 2007;31(2):130~136.
9. Evaluation of fasting plasma glucose as a screening for diabetes mellitus in middle-aged adults in Naju country. Journal of Korean Diabetes Association 2008;32(4):328~338.
10. Association of hemoglobin A1C with cardiovascular disease risk factors and metabolic syndrome in non-diabetic adults. Journal of Korean Diabetes Association 2008;32(5):435~445.
2010-08-31 Inhibitory effects of olmesartan on catecholamine secretion from the perfused rat adrenal medulla - KOREAN JOURNAL OF PHYSIOLOGY & PHARMACOLOGY
2011-01-01 Protein phosphatase 5 is necessary for ATR-mediated DNA repair - BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS
2011-11-01 Discordance between HbA1c and fasting plasma glucose criteria for diabetes screening is associated with obesity and old age in Korean individuals - DIABETES RESEARCH AND CLINICAL PRACTICE
The Mean Platelet Volume Is Positively Correlated with Serum Thyrotropin Concentrations in a Population of Healthy Subjects and Subjects with Unsuspected Subclinical Hypothyroidism - MARY ANN LIEBERT INC
Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis with Graves\ Disease Leading to the Discovery of a Hidden Nonclassic 11 beta Hydroxylase Deficiency - JAPAN SOC INTERNAL MEDICINE
Leptin\s Role in Lipodystrophic and Nonlipodystrophic Insulin-Resistant and Diabetic Individuals - ENDOCRINE SOC
당뇨병 환자에서 스타틴의 적절한 사용 - 대한당뇨병학회
Mean Platelet Volume reflects framingham risk score in intermediate hyperglycemia - 대한내분비학회
Association of serum thyrotropin and framingham risk score in apparently healthy elderly - 대한내분비학회
Cardiovascular disease risk in intermediate hyperglycemia as defined by A1C 5.7-6.4% and impaired fasting glucose - 대한당뇨병학회
HbA1C reflects framingham risk score in Korean nondiabetic middle-aged general population - Endocrine society
Hemoglobin A1c Is Positively Correlated with Framingham Risk Score in Older, Apparently Healthy Nondiabetic Korean Adults - 대한내분비학회
The relationship between mean platelet volume and fasting plasma glucose differs with glucose tolerance status in a Korean general population: Gender differences - INFORMA HEALTHCARE
The impact of reproductive factors on glucose metabolism in postmenopausal women: Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2008-2010 - 유럽당뇨병학회
Rapidly developing iatrogenic cushing syndrome after short-term topical of combination clotrimazole/bethamethasone diproprinate ointment application - 대한내분비학회
New perspectives on diabetic vascular complications - 대한내분비학회
Clinical Marker of Platelet Hyperreactivity in Diabetes Mellitus - 대한당뇨병학회
Noninvasive Markers for the Diagnosis of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - 대한내분비학회
Impact of Age ar First Childbirth on Glucose Tolerance Status in Postmenopausal Women: The 2008-2011 Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey , DIABETES CARE, 2014
It’s Still Not Too Late to Make a Change: Current Status of Glycemic Control in Korea , Diabetes and Metabolism Journal, 2014
The Validity of Ultrasonography-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy in Thyroid Nodules 4 cm or Larger Depends on Ultrasonography Characteristics , Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2014