1. Jeong WS, Choi HY, Nam JW, Kim SA, Choi BY, Moon HS, Kim KS. Men with Severe Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Are at Increased Risk of Depression. IntNeurourol J. 2015 Dec;19(4):286-92
2. Kim KS, Jeong WS, Park SY, Kim YT, Moon HS. The effect of two weeks of treatment with dutasteride on bleeding after transurethral resection of the prostate. World J Mens Health. 2015. Apr;33(1):14-9
3. Jang WS, Yoon CY, Kim MS, Kang DH, Kang YJ, Jeong WS, Abalajon MJ, Ham WS, Choi YD. The prognostic role of tertiary Gleason pattern 5 in a contemporary grading system for prostate cancer. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2017. Mar;20(1):93-98.
4. Jang WS, Shin SJ, Yoon CY, Kim MS, Kang DH, Kang YJ, Jeong WS, Cho NH, Choi YD. Prognostic Significance of the Proportion of Ductal Component in Ductal Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate. J Urol. 2017 Apr;197(4):1048-1053.
5. Jang WS, Cho KS, Kim MS, Yoon CY, Kang DH, Kang YJ, Jeong WS, Ham WS, Choi YD. The prognostic significance of postoperative neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio after radical prostatectomy for localized prostate cancer. Oncotarget. 2017 Feb 14;8(7):11778-11787.
6. Jang WS, Kim MS, Jeong WS, Chang KD, Cho KS, Ham WS, Rha KH, Hong SJ, Choi YD. Does robot-assisted radical prostatectomy benefit patients with prostate cancer and bone oligometastases?BJU Int. 2018 Feb;121(2):225-231.
7. Lee JS, Cho KS, Lee SH, Yoon YE, Kang DH, Jeong WS, Jung HD, Kwon JK, Lee JY. Stone heterogeneity index on single-energy noncontrast computed tomography can be a positive predictor of urinary stone composition.PLoS One. 2018 Apr 12;13(4):e0193945.
8. Chung DY, Kang DH, Cho KS, Jeong WS, Jung HD, Kwon JK, Lee SH, Lee JY. Comparison of stone-free rates following shock wave lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, and retrograde intrarenal surgery for treatment of renal stones: A systematic review and network meta-analysis.PLoS One. 2019 Feb 21;14(2):e0211316.