정신병리학회지(The Korean Journal of Psychopathology) 편집위원장
Journal of Sleep Medicine 편집위원
ISBD (국제조울병학회) Task Force on Chronotherapy 학술위원
(2012-2014) Post-doc Research Fellow, Division of Sleep and Circadian Rhythm, Northwestern Feignberg School of Medicine (미국)
(2011-2022) 강원의대 초빙교수/객원교수/강사
(2020) 한국판 성인 불면증 임상진료지침 실행위원
1. Shin YJ, Kim SJ, Choi JY, Kim CH. Study of the relationship between family function and internet addiction among Adolescents. Korean Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, 2003; 7(2): 110-116.
2. Kim SJ, Jung HH, Lee JH. Characteristic of nocturnal sleep related with clinical parameters in hemodialysis patients. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2005; 44(4): 489-496.
3. Park JI, Kim SJ, Jung HH, Lee JH. The association of nocturnal sleep pattern with the quality of life in hemodialysis patients with chronic renal failure. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2006; 45:145-51.
4. Kim SJ, Lee JH. Neurocognitive dysfunction related with sleep factors in patients with obstructive sleep apnea. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2006; 45(4):296-306. (Review article)
5. Lee JH, Kim SJ, Lee DY, Choo IH, Kim KW, Youn JC, Woo JI. Relationship of sleep factors with neurocognitive function in normal elderly subjects and mild cognitive impairment (MCI) patients. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2007; 46:41-9.
6. Oh CK, Kim JI, Lee BH, Yoon JH, Kim CH, Kim SJ. Endogenous plasma lithium concentrations and schizophrenia. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2007; 46(1): 29-34.
7. Kim WJ, Han SS, Park MK, Lee SJ, Kim SJ, Lee JH. Cognitive dysfunction in non-hypoxemic COPD patients. Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, 2007; 62:382-8.
8. Lee JH, Kim SJ, Lee DY, Choo IH, Kim KW, Youn JC, Woo JI. Relationship of sleep factors with neurocognitive function in normal elderly subjects and MCI patients. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2007; 46:41-9.
9. Kim SJ, Jung JS, Jhoo JH, Lee JH. Relationship of nocturnal sleep with frontal lobe function in mild cognitive impairment (MCI) patients. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2008; 47(3):254-262.
10. Lee JH, Kim SJ, Jung HH. Nocturnal sleep related with metabolic markers in end-stage renal disease patients receiving hemodialysis. Psychiatry Investigation, 2009; 6:34-38.
11. An KJ, Kim TH, Kim SJ, Jhoo JH, Lee JH. Relationshp of sleep-wake rhyrhm with neurocognitive function in MCI patients. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2009; 18:446-452.
12. Kang MG, Kim SJ*, Lee HB. Relationship of executive function with relapase risk in alcohol dependent patients. Chung-Ang J Med, 2009;34:5-13.
13. Jung HH, Lee JH, Baek HJ, Kim SJ, Lee JJ. Nocturnal hypoxemia and periodic limb movement predict mortality in patients on maintenance hemodialysis. Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, 2010; 5(9):1607-1613.
14. Kim SJ, Lee JH, Lee DY, Jhoo JH, Woo JI. Neurocognitive dysfunction associated with sleep quality and sleep apnea in mild cognitive impairment (MCI) patients. American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 2011; 19(4): 374-381.
15. Lee JH, Kim IS, Kim SJ, Wang W, Duffy JF. Change in individual chronotype over a lifetime: A retrospective study. Sleep Medicine Research, 2011; 2:48-53.
16. Jang KH, Kim SJ, Lee SY, Lee JH. Sleep wake patterns and nocturnal sleep parameters in the morning and evening types. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2012; 51:218-224.
17. Kim SJ, Lee JH, Kim IS, Jang KH, Duffy JF. Self-reported sleep duration, daytime sleepiness, and caffeine use in male and female morning and evening types. Sleep Medicine Research, 2012; 3:32-38.
18. Lee JH, Kim SJ, Lee SY, Jang KH, Kim IS, Duffy JF. Reliability and validity of the Korean version of morningness-eveningness questionnaire in adults aged 20-39 years. Chronobiology International, 2013; 31: 479-486.
19. Kim SJ*, Benloucif S, Reid KJ, Weintraub S, Kennedy N, Wolfe LF, Zee PC. Phase-shifting response to light in older adults. The Journal of physiology 2014; 592:189-202.
20. Lee JH, Kim SJ, Lee SY, Suh IB. Association of PER2 and CRY1 polymorphisms with the morningness-eveningness in Korean adults. Sleep Medicine Research 2015; 6: 60-65
21. Cheong CK, Kim SJ, Lee JH. A Case of Bright Light Therapy in a Treatment Resistant Patient with Major Depressive Disorder. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2015; 54:600-604.
22. Kim SJ, Lee JH, Lee SY, Hwang JW, Suh IB. No association of CLOCK 3111T/C Polymorphism with Diurnal Preference and Sleep Quality in Korean Adults. Sleep Biological Rhythms 2016: 14: 135-140
23. Lim YC, Kim SJ, Kwon HJ, Lee JH. The Effects of Stress- and Sleep-Related Variables on the Quality of Life in Insomnia Patients. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 2016; 55:277-285.
24. Jang KH, Lee JH, Kim SJ, Kwon HJ. Characteristics of napping in community-dwelling insomnia patients. Sleep medicine, 2018 ;45:49-54.
25. Kim SJ, Lee SY, Suh IB, Lee JH. Association of a Nonsynonymous Polymorphism in PER1 with Diurnal Preference in Korean Adults. Biological Rhythm Research, 2019; 593-602
26. Gottlieb JF et al. 26 authors (Kim SJ). The chronotherapeutic treatment of bipolar disorders: a systematic review and practice recommendations from the ISBD Task Force on Chronotherapy and Chronobiology. Bipolar disorders 2019; 21:741-773.
27. Kim SJ, Lim YC, Kwon HJ, Lee JH. Association of rest–activity and light exposure rhythms with sleep quality in insomnia patients. Chronobiology International 2020; 30:403-413.
28. Kim SJ, Lim YC, Suh IB, Lee JH. Disrupted sleep maintenance is associated with altered circadian phase and phase angle in community-dwelling adults. Sleep Medicine 2020; 73: 250-256.
29. Choi H, Youn S, Um YH, Kim T-W, Ju G, Lee HJ, Lee C, Lee SD, Bae K, Kim SJ, Lee JH, Kim T, Chung C. Korean clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of insomnia in adults. Psychiatric Investigation. 2020;17:1048-1059.
30. Kim SJ, Lee SH, Suh IB, Jang JW, Jhoo JH, Lee JH. Positive effect of timed blue-enriched white light on sleep and cognition in patients with mild and moderate Alzheimer’s disease. Scientific Reports. 2021; 11: 1-12.
31. Lee EJ, Kim SJ, Lee SH, Jang J-W, Jhoo JH, Lee JH. Relationship of Subjective and Objective Sleep Quality with Caregiver Burden in Patients with Alzheimer’s Disease. Sleep Med Res. 2021;12(1):36-43.
32. Michael Bauer et al. 119 authors (Kim SJ). Variations in seasonal solar insolation are associated with a history of suicide attempts in bipolar I disorder. Int J Bipolar Disord. 2021; 9(1):1-14.