Well know 4 professors with professional knowledge in hemodiagnosis, clinical chemistry, clinical microorganism, diagnostic immunology, transfusion medicine and molecular diagnosis area are conducting test, interpretation and report together with medical residents. Moreover, 28 technologists and 2 nurses are doing their best to increase satisfaction of patients through fast and accurate test.
- Hemodiagnosis - We conduct test to diagnose blood cancer, blood coagulation disease or other body fluid infection disease, etc. and do our best to provide fast and accurate test.
- Clinical chemistry - We conduct general chemical test, special chemical test, protein immunity test, chemical uroscopy and drug test for treatment and reduce test time and increase confidence of test result through automation of most of test equipments.
- Clinical microorganism - In accordance with NCCLS and international standard guideline ISO, we conduct test separation movements of various microbiology and antibiotics susceptibility by using cutting edge automated equipments and manipulation of trained testers.
- Diagnostic immunology - We conduct test various general and special immunity area as well as virus marker, internal secretion hormone, allergy antigen, autoimmune body, tumor marker, etc. with the optimum methods for each test and cutting-edge equipments.
- Blood bank - Blood bank takes charge of not only blood grouping but also nonanticipative transfusion suitability test, antibody screening test, etc. and self-transfusion, warehousing and releasing blood and storing blood, stably supply safe and suitable blood by using perfect computing system for recovery of our patients.
- Molecular diagnosis - We conduct the test such as histocompatibility test (HLA) of patients and donor, blood diseases such as blood cancer, etc. with latest DNA sequencer as well as blood gene test, gene test for hereditary disease and various infectional disease.
Therapeutic plasma exchange, hemapheresis for treatment
General blood test, bone marrow examination, blood chemical test, tumor marker test, multi allergy antigen test, hepatitis virus marker test, tuberculosis bacillus infection test, nucleic acid amplification test
Professor Mun Dae Su, Professor Jang Suk Jin, Professor Park Geon, Professor Gang Seong Ho