Medical Record & Privacy
To obtain a medical certificate
- Consult your attending physician first.
- Pay the fee at the registration counter #1~9.
- Visit the outpatient clinic to pick up your certificate.
- We will check your full name, address, contact number, nationality, and dates of inpatient or outpatient services
- Return to your physician to get his/her signature on your certificate.
- Go to the registration desk counter No. 6 on the first floor of the main building to get a hospital seal.
To obtain a copy of your medical file or test results
- Consult your attending physician first and he/she will give you a medical records application form.
- Pay the charge at the registration counter nearby.
- Go to the Medical File Scriptorium in the basement and submit the application to the staff.
- Wait and pick up your file.
To obtain a birth certificate
- Make an appointment with the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Pay the fee at the registration counter nearby.
- The physician will tell you about your child’s time of birth, weight, and height.
- Visit the Medical Records Team to fill out a birth certificate form.
- You will write down some information such as your infant’s full name, date of birth, gender, time of birth, weight, height, and so forth.
- Medical Records Team will print out the certificate and give it to you.
To obtain copies of medical images, CD (X-ray/CT/MRI, etc.).
- Go to the department code number 19 on the first floor of the main building and ask for your CD.
- Pay the charge at the one of the counters in the medical records team office.
- Wait approximately 10~15 min. and pick up your copies.
To obtain a copy of your receipt(s)
- Visit one of the patient affairs team registration counters and ask for the appropriate receipt.
- Write down your full name and address.
- We will print out the receipt and give it to you.
To confirm hospitalization or service dates & times
- Visit one of the patient affairs team registration counters and ask for confirmation of hospitalization or service dates & times.
- We will verify the dates & times of any services we provided.
- We will print out the record and give it to you.
- Go to the documentation counter number 6 on the first floor of the main building to get a hospital seal and make your payment there.
Upon admission, a patient can request his/her treatment, hospitalization, or any medical information to be kept confidential.
Your medical information and all aspects of care rendered to you are kept private and confidential as may be provided for by law. Your medical records are accessed only by those involved in treating you and arranging for your care. These records will not be released to anyone without your consent, except when required by law or a third-party payer contract. You may request a copy of your medical report in accordance to the hospital’s policy.