Dermatology diagnoses all diseases with skin and skin appendage symptoms through various examinations and offers treatments with drugs and surgical procedures. The department is comprised of 10 professional doctors, specialists and nurses, treating patients like families. by using high tech facilities, best efforts are placed for accurate treatment and faster treatment. As for clinical treatments, diagnosis using skin biopsy, fungi examination, patch test, immunohistochemistry examinations is made. Other than treatments related to general dermatology for admission and outpatient, it also operates various specialized clinic such as laser, leukoplakia and hair clinic.
- Xeroderma diseases – Leukoplakia, mmole, freckle, blemish
- Dermapathology and skin tumor – Benign and malignant epidermal tumor, skin appendage tumor, fibrous tissue tumor, blood vessel tissue tumor, benign melanin cell tumor and malignant
- Melanoma, skin cancer that has spread
- Hair loss disease – Telogen effluvium, anagen effluvium, pelade
- Contact dermatitis and skin allergy – contact dermatitis, Seborrheic dermatitis, rashes, atopy dermatitis, drug rash
- Acne - comedonal acne, papule, imflammation, cystic acne, acne scar
- Infectious skin disease – Germ infection and micro bacterium disease, dermatomycosis (tinea pedis, tinea unguium), viral disease (wart, shingles), insect and parasite disease
- Papulosquamous skin lesion - Psoriasis, parapsoriasis, lichen planus, pityriasis rosea, pityriasis rubra pilaris
- Cutaneous blood vessel diseases - Angioma, nevus flammeus, facial blushing, angitis, purpura
- Vesicobullous skin disease - Pemphigus, bullous pemphigold, epidermolysis bullosa acquisita
Other special clinics include leukoplakia clinic, aesthetic clinic, laser treatment clinic and hair clinic.
Professor Shin Bong Seok, Professor Kim Min Seong, Professor Na Chan Ho, general practitioner