The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology which has two divisions of Obstetrics and Gynecology with the 6 specialized medical team and medical residents. The Obstetrics division provides general medical service regarding pregnancy such as normal pregnancy, abnormal pregnancy, high-risk pregnancy, childbirth and puerperium, etc. and Gynecology division treats puberty, female urogenital disorders and menopausal disorders, gynecological cancer, infertility treatment (IVF), endoscopic surgery, etc. We make every effort to provide quality medical service to all women from childbirth to elderly woman with support of high-tech medical equipments and excellent medical teams.
- Obstetrics - We provide active treatment for high-risk pregnant woman and conduct various tests for health check of fetus. Moreover, we provide medical service in systemic cooperation with other departments for early diagnosis of various embryo deformity including congenital cardiac disorder and fetus treatment.
- Gynecology tumor - By introducing high-tech facilities and treatment method such as photodynamic therapy, etc., we strive for early diagnosis and treatment of gynecology tumors such as mastopathy.
- Reproductive-endocrine - We provide medical service such as diagnosis and treatment of irregular menstruation and amenorrhea, climacterium, health care for menopausal women, prevetion and treatment for osteoporosis, etc.
- Gynecology endoscope - We provide operation using endoscope for various Gynecology diseases such as fibroid, various ovarian tumor, gynecological cancer, etc.
- Infertility clinic - We established infertility clinic for specialized treatment for infertility patients, conduct diagnosis, treatment and procedures for infertility and provide general medical service in pregnancy in systematic cooperation with mothers.
- Urogynecology - We provide pelvis reconstruction and genuine stress urinary incontinence operation, etc.
amenorrhea, osteoporosis, menopause syndrome, gynecological tumor, mastopathy, urinary incontinence, bladder disorder, high-risk pregnancy, etc.
gynecological tumor endoscope operation, hysteroscopy, Radiofrequency myolysis, photodynamic therapy, gynecological cancer operation, breast cancer operation, urinary incontinence operation, perineal plastic surgery, hormone treatment, fetus scan, congenital anomaly test, IVF, etc.
Professor Jung Hyeok, Professor Han Sae-jun, Professor Song Chang-hun, Professor Choi Sang-jun, Professor An Tae-gyu, Professor Kim Su-a